Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sea Minerals Nature's most natural fertilizer

Sea Minerals
There were two exciting things that happened to me in the world of organic gardening: the first was Sea Minerals and the second was Food4Wealth. I’m going to talk about Food4Wealth just for a moment: it’s one of the most fantastic ways of gardening since the invention of the tractor. Why do I say that? Because the Food4Wealth system makes the tractor, roto tiller, shovel, hoe and all other digging implements obsolete. How’s that for bragging? It’s true though and you can go to Food4Wealth by clicking the link at the end of this page and read why I believe this. It’s just a short blurb, but it’s powerful. So, if you’d like to eliminate any of the above mentioned tools from your gardening tool shed click the link at the end of this post. Enough about that.

Sea Minerals are exciting because they provide a way to fertilize your garden cheaply and organically. It’s amazing how well this stuff works. Just what are Sea Minerals? They are minerals from the sea. Well you might just say “that’s nothing but sea salt” and you’d be right. So why is this important and why does sea salt work as a fertilizer?

Sea Minerals are important because they make it possible to fertilize one acre of ground for as little as ten dollars per acre. That’s right. You use them as a foliar spray. A foliar spray is nothing more than something you spray on the leaves of your plant. I have a picture of corn that was planted just after last frost and was already above my head by the fourth of July. This is in middle Georgia. This corn was planted in ground that was very acidic (some of the soils tested there were below a five pH) yet the corn did well without treating the soil with limestone. The ground was tight and had to be broken up with lots of organic material added to keep it light and moisture retentive, but most of my success was due to the Sea Minerals (I wish that I had known about the Food4Wealth gardening system before I started my garden it would have saved me a whole lot of work). I wish that I had foresight to leave some corn untreated with the Sea Minerals for a comparison, but I didn’t. This corn was ten feet tall by the time of harvest and yielded three and four ears per stock.

Why do Sea Minerals work so well? Because Sea Minerals are what has been lost from the soil due to the leaching of elements out of the soil by rain. Plants need water but the rains, especially in this part of the country, can be few and far between, but when they do come they come two or three inches at a time. All of those valuable minerals are flushed out of the soil and end up in the ocean as salt. The minerals or elements, most of what’s found on the periodic table of elements, in that salt are in almost the same proportion to what you’d find in blood. The leaves of the plants are able to absorb those minerals where they are converted to a mineral source that our bodies can best utilize. Remember: a plant can’t make a mineral if it isn’t present, it can only supply those minerals that the soil offers or that you provide by other means. Those important micro nutrients that may me missing in your soil can be found in the Sea Minerals. Plants need those minerals just as much as we do to be healthy.

And a little goes a long way. Why is that? Because you only have to use a half teaspoon full of salt per gallon of water. That’s right just a half teaspoon. You wet the leaves with the Sea Minerals two or three times during the season. It doesn’t take long to do it, but it yields great results (you can spray the underside of the leaves if you like).
Sea Minerals are considered organic because they aren’t produced by any chemical process; they are made by evaporating sea water from a source that’s found away from pollution.

Will Sea Minerals harm your plants? No! I don’t know that I’d spray them on azaleas, but other than that, almost any kind of plant that needs a more pH balanced soil will do well with them. Maybe azaleas would do well also? Remember, your not spraying Sea Minerals on your plants in a concentration strong enough to be toxic to plants or animals. In fact, you could provide Sea Minerals to your live stock as a mineral supplement if wanted. It’s only sea salt.
I'm going to be offering Sea Minerals soon.  Please be patient with me. 
This is a picture of my corn taken in mid July of the 2009 gardening season.  I don't have pictures from last year.  This is the corn that I was talking about that was ten foot tall at harvest.

This is a picture of my homemade greenhouse.  I'm going to provide free plans on how to build an inexpensive greenhouse.  Those plans are in the process of being made.

This is a picture of my hydraulic ram pump that pumps water to my greenhouse and garden.  I'm going to include free plans on how to build this.  They're in the process of being made.

Here's the link: <a href="http://3518a6l7tbyk0ucahbtsas8ney.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>